|Source Repository:||Repository:Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: Tor (The onion router)
- Use libevent's buffered IO implementation (unstable, buggy)
- Enable tracking of how much of each kind of resource we download
- Use app-crypt/libscrypt for the scrypt algorithm
- Compile tor with hardening on vanilla compilers/linkers
- Enable transparent proxying
- Build a tor2web service instead of a tor client
New Squeezelite EbuildSqueezelite streams audio from Logitech Media Server, supporting FLAC, MP3, and hi-res DSD (SACD) formats.
New Raspberry Pi and ODROID buildsWe now have builds that are optimized for various Raspberry Pi and ODROID systems.
Tor is free software and an open network that helps you defend against traffic analysis, a form of network surveillance that threatens personal freedom and privacy, confidential business activities and relationships, and state security.
# emerge --ask net-misc/tor
# rc-service tor start
Add to default runlevel:
# rc-update add tor default