Welcome to Funtoo Linux! We are in the process of restoring our infrastructure from backup. All wiki content is currently restored and available.
- funtoo-dev mailing list (Google Groups) - primary source for news and info.
- bugs.funtoo.org, our bug tracker, is online and has been upgraded to JIRA 6.
- larrythecow.org, our Gentoo blog aggregation service.
- kernel-seeds.org, resources for building your kernel from scratch.
- git.funtoo.org, our cgit repository browser.
- funtoo-auth, our new authentication server
- forums.funtoo.org - our new forums!
How Do I Get An Account For Wiki/Bugs?
Funtoo is currently beta-testing a new centralized login infrastructure. You can create a new account by heading to our beta funtoo account creation page. A new account will work on the wiki, bug tracker and forums.
Old wiki accounts have not been migrated to this wiki, so you will need a new account to perform wiki edits.
Funtoo currently offers discount Funtoo Linux virtual server containers to supporters:
- $10/mo : 3GB RAM, 4 CPU threads, 50GB disk
- $15/mo : 6GB RAM, 8 CPU threads, 100GB disk
- $30/mo : 12GB RAM, 12 CPU threads, 200GB disk
- $45/mo : 48GB RAM, 24 CPU threads, 300GB disk
Each container gives you root access to your own Funtoo Linux server, uses fast SSD storage, includes one static IPv4 address as well as IRC and email support. To sign up, first set up a regular monthly support payment, below. Then email me (drobbins at funtoo.org) with your desired hostname (something.host.funtoo.org) and an SSH public key that you will use to log in to the container. Get more details on the Funtoo Hosting page.
Support Our Work
We encourage all Funtoo Linux users to support our project via a comfortable recurring monthly support payment. Support at levels $10/mo and above grant you the ability to utilize Funtoo Containers. Subscribe by selecting a monthly amount below, and this click Subscribe: