Funtoo Authentication FAQ
Revision as of 17:45, 2 June 2014 by Drobbins
- Why funtoo-auth?
- Funtoo-auth, the Funtoo authentication system, currently in beta, allows a single username and password to be used for wiki, bug tracker and forums.
- How do I create an account for wiki, bugs and forums?
- Go to http://auth.funtoo.org:9093/new to create an account that can be used across all sites.
- Are usernames case-sensitive?
- Yes, at least the bug tracker treats usernames as case-sensitive, so take this into account when selecting a username and logging in.
- Where is my avatar coming from?
- The forums, bugs and wiki use Gravatar to retrieve your avatar. Head over to gravatar.com to set up an avatar. The avatars on the forum will default to Gravatar, but will also allow you to upload a custom avatar.