Difference between revisions of "Choose Funtoo"
From Funtoo Linux
(Created page with " == Choose Funtoo! == * Funtoo is a true source based operating system that give you the freedom to learn, change, and make it better. * Funtoo is lead by Daniel Robbins...")
|(6 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
* Funtoo is a .
* Funtoo is .
* Funtooa -.
* you use .
* are to the .
Revision as of 06:00, 11 February 2012
- Funtoo is a true source-based operating system that gives you the freedom to learn, change, and make it better.
- Funtoo is led by Daniel Robbins who has proven himself to have the skills and qualifications to keep improving Funtoo.
- Funtoo is a rolling release distribution which is essentially version-less once installed.
- Since Funtoo is built locally from source it is optimized for your machine, especially if you use an 8-core processor.
- Funtoo's team of core developers are a small tight-knit community which welcomes others to join the development family.
- Do you want to use $application but don't care much for $optional_feature? With USE flags, you have full control over what you install on your system.
- Major updates such as toolchain upgrades are tested vigorously before they are introduced to the main branch.