Revision as of 19:52, November 18, 2012 by Palica
- Funtoo is a true source-based operating system that gives you the freedom to learn, change, and make it better.
- Funtoo is led by Daniel Robbins who has proven himself to have the skills and qualifications to keep improving Funtoo.
- Funtoo is a rolling release distribution which is essentially version-less once installed.
- Since Funtoo is built locally from source it is optimized for your machine, especially if you use an 8-core processor.
- Funtoo's team of core developers are a small tight-knit community which welcomes others to join the development family.
- Do you want to use $application but don't care much for $optional_feature? With USE flags, you have full control over what you install on your system.
- Major updates such as toolchain upgrades are tested vigorously before they are introduced to the main branch.