Revision as of 19:22, October 3, 2014 by Spectromas
|Source Repository:||Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: The Music Player Daemon (mpd)
- Enable the AdPlug decoder plugin
- Use libcdio for ISO9660 parsing support
- Support for web stream listening
- Use external faad library for AAC decoding
- Support writing audio to a FIFO
- Enables Fluidsynth MIDI software synthesis (discouraged)
- Enable GLib usage
- Enables support for media-libs/game-music-emu for playing various video game music formats.
- Support for ID3 tags
- Use the Linux kernel inotify subsystem to notice changes to mpd music library
- Support for MP3 streaming via Icecast2
- Support listening to last.fm radio stations
- Enable support for remote mpd databases
- Enable the libsoxr resampler
- Enable support for mp3 decoding over media-sound/mpg123
- Enables network streaming support
- Enable support for the Network File System
- Enable Opus codec support
- Support writing audio to a pipe
- Enables output plugin for recording radio streams
- Build with SID (Commodore 64 Audio) support
- Build plugin to access soundcloud
- Use net-libs/libsoup for HTTP streaming
- Enable support for systemd socket activation
- Support twolame MPEG-2 encoding
- Enable MIDI support via wildmidi
- Support for ZIP files
RSS/Atom SupportYou can now follow this news feed at http://www.funtoo.org/news/atom.xml .
10 February 2015 by Drobbins
Creating a Friendly Funtoo CultureThis news item details some recent steps that have been taken to help ensure that Funtoo is a friendly and welcoming place for our users.
2 February 2015 by Drobbins
View More News...
CPU FLAGS X86CPU_FLAGS_X86 are being introduced to group together USE flags managing CPU instruction sets.
31 January 2015 by Mgorny