Revision as of 19:22, October 3, 2014 by Spectromas
|Source Repository:||Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: The Music Player Daemon (mpd)
- Enable the AdPlug decoder plugin
- Use libcdio for ISO9660 parsing support
- Support for web stream listening
- Use external faad library for AAC decoding
- Support writing audio to a FIFO
- Enables Fluidsynth MIDI software synthesis (discouraged)
- Enable GLib usage
- Enables support for media-libs/game-music-emu for playing various video game music formats.
- Support for ID3 tags
- Use the Linux kernel inotify subsystem to notice changes to mpd music library
- Support for MP3 streaming via Icecast2
- Support listening to last.fm radio stations
- Enable support for remote mpd databases
- Enable the libsoxr resampler
- Enable support for mp3 decoding over media-sound/mpg123
- Enables network streaming support
- Enable support for the Network File System
- Enable Opus codec support
- Support writing audio to a pipe
- Enables output plugin for recording radio streams
- Build with SID (Commodore 64 Audio) support
- Build plugin to access soundcloud
- Use net-libs/libsoup for HTTP streaming
- Enable support for systemd socket activation
- Support twolame MPEG-2 encoding
- Enable MIDI support via wildmidi
- Support for ZIP files
Pre-built kernels!Funtoo stage3's are now starting to offer pre-built kernels for ease of install. read more....
12 May 2015 by Drobbins
Better Experiences: Ego and VimInfo on Funtoo's new personality tool called 'ego', and user-focused updates to vim's defaults.
27 April 2015 by Drobbins
View More News...
How We're Keeping You At the Center of the Funtoo UniverseRead about recent developments that keep you, our users, at the forefront of our focus as Funtoo moves forward.
10 April 2015 by Drobbins