Revision as of 14:53, November 5, 2014 by Oleg
|Current Maintainer(s):||Oleg Vinichenko|
|Source Repository:||No results|
Summary: Video player based on MPlayer/mplayer2.
- Enable playback of Blu-ray filesystems
- Enable Bauer stereophonic-to-binaural headphone filter
- Build mpv CLI player
- Enable CDDA support via dev-libs/libcdio-paranoia
- Build documentation in pdf format
- Enable Kernel Mode Setting / Direct Rendering Manager based video output
- Enable EGL backend for X11 OpenGL video output (experimental)
- Enable support for charset discovery and conversion using app-i18n/enca
- Enable support for saving screenshots to JPEG format
- Enable support for charset discovery and conversion using app-i18n/libguess
- Build mpv shared library
- Enable Lua scripting, OSC (On Screen Controller) GUI and net-misc/youtube-dl hook-script
- Use dev-lang/luajit instead of dev-lang/lua
- Enable Video4Linux2 MPEG PVR
- Enable support for the Raspberry Pi
- Enable high quality pitch correction via media-libs/rubberband
- Enable media-libs/libsdl2 based video and audio outputs
- Install additional video filters for using with -vf dlopen
Keychain 2.8.2 ReleasedKeychain 2.8.2, a maintenance and bug fix release, is now available.
2015-11-16 by Drobbins
Unfork Tree is Live!The "unfork" tree is now merged into the main Funtoo Linux tree, and Funtoo Linux is now using shards for core packages, x11 (including media libraries), KDE, GNOME, python and perl.
2015-10-12 by Drobbins
OpenSSH 7 Disables DSA Keys By DefaultPlease be aware of this important change to avoid getting locked out of your Funtoo server.
2015-10-07 by Drobbins
mpv is a fork of mplayer2, to learn more about the differences take a look at their docs. Currently there is only mpv version 0.6.1 availabe in Funtoo
# emerge media-video/mpv