|Source Repository:||Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: A cross-platform Atari Jaguar emulator.
Better Experiences: Ego and VimInfo on Funtoo's new personality tool called 'ego', and user-focused updates to vim's defaults.
How We're Keeping You At the Center of the Funtoo UniverseRead about recent developments that keep you, our users, at the forefront of our focus as Funtoo moves forward.
New OpenGL management in FuntooFuntoo is switching to an improved system for managing multiple OpenGL providers (Mesa/Xorg, AMD and NVIDIA). The update may involve blockers and file collisions.
Virtual Jaguar is a cross-platform Atari Jaguar emulator with a Qt UI. Currently the only one still in active development, it is being utilized by developers of Jaguar software in conjunction with real hardware tools like the Skunkboard. Also the only Jaguar emulator that comes with it's own pack-in title: Downfall. One of the stated goals of the project is to increase the compatibility as much as possible; as a result, speed is sometimes sacrificed.
- Multi-platform (currently Linux, Windows, and MacOS)
- Gamepad support
- Full screen support
- Good compatibility with existing Jaguar software
- Built-in facilities to assist developers in creating new software
- Partially multithreaded implementation of processor cores
- Customized version of the UAE 68000 core
- GUI is decoupled from emulator core