|Source Repository:||Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: A cross-platform Atari Jaguar emulator.
RSS/Atom SupportYou can now follow this news feed at http://www.funtoo.org/news/atom.xml .
Creating a Friendly Funtoo CultureThis news item details some recent steps that have been taken to help ensure that Funtoo is a friendly and welcoming place for our users.
CPU FLAGS X86CPU_FLAGS_X86 are being introduced to group together USE flags managing CPU instruction sets.
Virtual Jaguar is a cross-platform Atari Jaguar emulator with a Qt UI. Currently the only one still in active development, it is being utilized by developers of Jaguar software in conjunction with real hardware tools like the Skunkboard. Also the only Jaguar emulator that comes with it's own pack-in title: Downfall. One of the stated goals of the project is to increase the compatibility as much as possible; as a result, speed is sometimes sacrificed.
- Multi-platform (currently Linux, Windows, and MacOS)
- Gamepad support
- Full screen support
- Good compatibility with existing Jaguar software
- Built-in facilities to assist developers in creating new software
- Partially multithreaded implementation of processor cores
- Customized version of the UAE 68000 core
- GUI is decoupled from emulator core