Revision as of 22:10, September 12, 2014 by Duncan.britton
|Source Repository:||Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: Console file manager with vi(m)-like keybindings
- Compatibility with previous versions of vifm
- Enable features of interest to developers
- Support for extended keys (arrows, home etc)
- Use gtk+ to determine mimetypes
- Use libmagic to determine mimetypes
- Install the vifm vim plugin and vim-compatible documentation
- Install the vifm vim plugin
- Pulls in related vim syntax scripts
- Add support for X11
RSS/Atom SupportYou can now follow this news feed at http://www.funtoo.org/news/atom.xml .
10 February 2015 by Drobbins
Creating a Friendly Funtoo CultureThis news item details some recent steps that have been taken to help ensure that Funtoo is a friendly and welcoming place for our users.
2 February 2015 by Drobbins
View More News...
CPU FLAGS X86CPU_FLAGS_X86 are being introduced to group together USE flags managing CPU instruction sets.
31 January 2015 by Mgorny
Vifm is an ncurses based file manager with vi like keybindings/modes/options/commands/configuration, which also borrows some useful ideas from mutt.