Revision as of 22:10, September 12, 2014 by Duncan.britton
|Source Repository:||Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: Console file manager with vi(m)-like keybindings
- Compatibility with previous versions of vifm
- Enable features of interest to developers
- Support for extended keys (arrows, home etc)
- Use gtk+ to determine mimetypes
- Use libmagic to determine mimetypes
- Install the vifm vim plugin and vim-compatible documentation
- Install the vifm vim plugin
- Pulls in related vim syntax scripts
- Add support for X11
Newsletter, Volume 1Discussed: ati-drivers, GitHub integration, Funtoo on ARM, GNOME updates, Organizations, and two new devs.
27 January 2015 by Drobbins
New Media Mix-insFuntoo Linux now has new media mix-ins. Learn about them and how to use them.
11 January 2015 by Drobbins
View More News...
The Many Builds of Funtoo LinuxWe now have lots of different builds of Funtoo Linux for various CPUs, as well as Hardened, Stable and ARM, and a new UI to browse them. Learn more here.
25 December 2014 by Drobbins
Vifm is an ncurses based file manager with vi like keybindings/modes/options/commands/configuration, which also borrows some useful ideas from mutt.