|Source Repository:||Repository:Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: Console file manager with vi(m)-like keybindings
- Compatibility with previous versions of vifm
- Enable features of interest to developers
- Support for extended keys (arrows, home etc)
- Use gtk+ to determine mimetypes
- Use libmagic to determine mimetypes
- Install the vifm vim plugin and vim-compatible documentation
- Install the vifm vim plugin
- Pulls in related vim syntax scripts
- Add support for X11
ARM RebuildARM systems will use new stage3's that are not compatible with earlier versions.
ABI X86 64 and 32Funtoo Linux has new 32-bit compatibility libraries inherited from Gentoo. Learn about them here.
Pre-built kernels!Funtoo stage3's are now starting to offer pre-built kernels for ease of install. read more....
Vifm is an ncurses based file manager with vi like keybindings/modes/options/commands/configuration, which also borrows some useful ideas from mutt.
There is seperate git repository containing a collection of color themes for vifm.
If you would like to just have one theme you could download it via wget like this:
$ wget -P ~/.vifm/colors https://raw.githubusercontent.com/vifm/vifm-colors/master/solarized-dark
If you prefer to download all themes you could clone the entire repository, and stay up to date.
$ rm -rf ~/.vifm/colors $ git clone https://github.com/vifm/vifm-colors ~/.vifm/colors
To check for updates just type
$ cd ~/.vifm/colors. $ git pull