--JF 14:03, 25 July 2011 (MDT)
I think that the git add and git commit commands that are listed in the release section are confusing. Adding files and committing is done after creating a new feature/hotfix, and before finishing it. Am I right? Here is the "flow" I used for my new feature :
- git-flow feature start <package-name>
- adding/editing folders/files
- git add <folder-name>
- git commit -m 'message'
- git-flow feature finish <package-name>
- git-flow release start <package-name>
- git-flow release finish <package-name>
I think that the add/commit commands should be removed from the release explanation (or at least moved between the start and finish commands), and added when features and hotfixes are explained.
--golodhrim 15:04, 08/07/2011 (CEST)
already taken care of in the Daily work section :) Thanks for the hint...