Mesa 3D Graphics Library
Revision as of 18:56, June 28, 2014 by Drobbins
|Source Repository:||Repository:Funtoo Overlay|
Summary: An Open Source implementation of the OpenGL specification
- Disable patent-encumbered ARB_texture_float, EXT_texture_shared_exponent, and EXT_packed_float extensions.
- Build drivers based on the classic architecture.
- Enable Direct 3D9 API through Nine state tracker. Can be used together with patched wine.
- Enable DRI3 support.
- Enable EGL support.
- Build drivers based on Gallium3D, the new architecture for 3D graphics drivers.
- Enable video decode acceleration support for Gallium3D.
- Enable the Graphics Buffer Manager for EGL on KMS.
- Enable GLES (both v1 and v2) support.
- Enable GLESv1 support.
- Enable GLESv2 support.
- Enable LLVM backend for Gallium3D.
- Dynamically link Gallium3D drivers against LLVM.
- Enable the Clover Gallium OpenCL state tracker.
- Enable OpenMAX video decode/encode acceleration for Gallium3D.
- Enable the OpenVG 2D acceleration API for Gallium3D.
- Build the Mesa library for off-screen rendering.
- Enable if the user plans to run the package under a pax enabled hardened kernel
- disable optimized assembly code that is not PIC friendly
- Build the LLVM based r600 shader compiler.
- Enable sharing of common code for classic DRI drivers.
- Enable sharing of common code for the OpenGL API.
- Enable the VDPAU acceleration interface for the Gallium3D Video Layer.
- Enable support for dev-libs/wayland
- Enable the XA (X Acceleration) API for Gallium3D.
- Enable the Xorg state tracker for Gallium3D. This is not required for OpenGL acceleration in X.
- Enable the XvMC acceleration interface for the Gallium3D Video Layer.
ARM RebuildARM systems will use new stage3's that are not compatible with earlier versions.
2015-06-27 by Drobbins
ABI X86 64 and 32Funtoo Linux has new 32-bit compatibility libraries inherited from Gentoo. Learn about them here.
2015-06-18 by Drobbins
Pre-built kernels!Funtoo stage3's are now starting to offer pre-built kernels for ease of install. read more....
2015-05-12 by Drobbins