Mesa 3D Graphics Library
Revision as of 18:56, June 28, 2014 by Drobbins
|Source Repository:||Funtoo Overlay|
Summary: An Open Source implementation of the OpenGL specification
- Disable patent-encumbered ARB_texture_float, EXT_texture_shared_exponent, and EXT_packed_float extensions.
- Build drivers based on the classic architecture.
- Enable Direct 3D9 API through Nine state tracker. Can be used together with patched wine.
- Enable DRI3 support.
- Enable EGL support.
- Build drivers based on Gallium3D, the new architecture for 3D graphics drivers.
- Enable video decode acceleration support for Gallium3D.
- Enable the Graphics Buffer Manager for EGL on KMS.
- Enable GLES (both v1 and v2) support.
- Enable GLESv1 support.
- Enable GLESv2 support.
- Enable LLVM backend for Gallium3D.
- Dynamically link Gallium3D drivers against LLVM.
- Enable the Clover Gallium OpenCL state tracker.
- Enable OpenMAX video decode/encode acceleration for Gallium3D.
- Enable the OpenVG 2D acceleration API for Gallium3D.
- Build the Mesa library for off-screen rendering.
- Enable if the user plans to run the package under a pax enabled hardened kernel
- disable optimized assembly code that is not PIC friendly
- Build the LLVM based r600 shader compiler.
- Enable sharing of common code for classic DRI drivers.
- Enable sharing of common code for the OpenGL API.
- Enable the VDPAU acceleration interface for the Gallium3D Video Layer.
- Enable support for dev-libs/wayland
- Enable the XA (X Acceleration) API for Gallium3D.
- Enable the Xorg state tracker for Gallium3D. This is not required for OpenGL acceleration in X.
- Enable the XvMC acceleration interface for the Gallium3D Video Layer.
Better Experiences: Ego and VimInfo on Funtoo's new personality tool called 'ego', and user-focused updates to vim's defaults.
27 April 2015 by Drobbins
How We're Keeping You At the Center of the Funtoo UniverseRead about recent developments that keep you, our users, at the forefront of our focus as Funtoo moves forward.
10 April 2015 by Drobbins
View More News...
New OpenGL management in FuntooFuntoo is switching to an improved system for managing multiple OpenGL providers (Mesa/Xorg, AMD and NVIDIA). The update may involve blockers and file collisions.
30 March 2015 by Mgorny