NVIDIA Linux Display Drivers
Revision as of 15:52, July 15, 2014 by Duncan.britton
|Source Repository:||Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: NVIDIA accelerated graphics driver
- Install the X.org driver, OpenGL libraries, XvMC libraries, and VDPAU libraries
- Install nvidia-settings with support for GTK+ 2
- Install nvidia-settings with support for GTK+ 3
- PaX patches from the PaX project
- Install additional tools such as nvidia-settings
- Install the Unified Memory kernel module (nvidia-uvm) for sharing memory between CPU and GPU in CUDA programs
Better Experiences: Ego and VimInfo on Funtoo's new personality tool called 'ego', and user-focused updates to vim's defaults.
27 April 2015 by Drobbins
How We're Keeping You At the Center of the Funtoo UniverseRead about recent developments that keep you, our users, at the forefront of our focus as Funtoo moves forward.
10 April 2015 by Drobbins
View More News...
New OpenGL management in FuntooFuntoo is switching to an improved system for managing multiple OpenGL providers (Mesa/Xorg, AMD and NVIDIA). The update may involve blockers and file collisions.
30 March 2015 by Mgorny