NVIDIA Linux Display Drivers
Revision as of 15:52, July 15, 2014 by Duncan.britton
|Source Repository:||Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: NVIDIA accelerated graphics driver
- Install the X.org driver, OpenGL libraries, XvMC libraries, and VDPAU libraries
- Install nvidia-settings with support for GTK+ 2
- Install nvidia-settings with support for GTK+ 3
- PaX patches from the PaX project
- Install additional tools such as nvidia-settings
- Install the Unified Memory kernel module (nvidia-uvm) for sharing memory between CPU and GPU in CUDA programs
Newsletter, Volume 1Discussed: ati-drivers, GitHub integration, Funtoo on ARM, GNOME updates, Organizations, and two new devs.
27 January 2015 by Drobbins
New Media Mix-insFuntoo Linux now has new media mix-ins. Learn about them and how to use them.
11 January 2015 by Drobbins
View More News...
The Many Builds of Funtoo LinuxWe now have lots of different builds of Funtoo Linux for various CPUs, as well as Hardened, Stable and ARM, and a new UI to browse them. Learn more here.
25 December 2014 by Drobbins