Funtoo Linux Core Team members are Funtoo Linux developers who are actively contributing to technical aspects of Funtoo Linux, and are available for resolving bugs and other QA issues. Please see Core Team Responsibilities for general policies, Funtoo Linux Vision for an understanding of strategic direction, and TODO for immediate things that need to get done.
- Benevolent Dictator for Life
- Daniel Robbins is the Chief Architect of Funtoo Linux, and so-called "Benevolent Dictator for Life."
- Core Team Lead
- Oleg Vinichenko - angry_vincent is the senior member of the Funtoo Linux development team.
Funtoo Linux staff includes our Core Team of developers and participates in the continued operation and improvement of Funtoo Linux:
Staff and Contributor Map
Where to Find Us
Contributors are active Funtoo Linux developers who have made significant contributions to Funtoo Linux, as well as former Core Team members who are currently inactive. Some contributors have overlays that are automatically incorporated into the Funtoo Linux Portage Tree. Others work on projects in their own repositories and make periodic contributions to Funtoo Linux.
- Giuseppe Miceli - ferdy - new
- Daniel Cordero - TheAppleMan
- Brant Gurganus - brantgurga
- Mathieu Bélanger - destroyFX
- Benedikt Böhm = hollow - Metro contributor
- Jonas Bernoulli - tarsius
- Víctor Román Archidona - vroman
- Lee Thompson - Stagr.Lee - Vagrant/VeeWee hacking
- Adrien Dessemond - 404_Error - Funtoo SPARC (since epoch 1296959908)