Difference between pages "Package:Mpv" and "Package:NVIDIA Linux Display Drivers"
(Difference between pages)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 20:24, September 12, 2014
|Source Repository:||No results|
Summary: NVIDIA accelerated graphics driver
- Install the X.org driver, OpenGL libraries, XvMC libraries, and VDPAU libraries
- Install nvidia-settings with support for GTK+ 2
- Install nvidia-settings with support for GTK+ 3
- PaX patches from the PaX project
- Install additional tools such as nvidia-settings
- Install the Unified Memory kernel module (nvidia-uvm) for sharing memory between CPU and GPU in CUDA programs
Unfork Tree is Live!The "unfork" tree is now merged into the main Funtoo Linux tree, and Funtoo Linux is now using shards for core packages, x11 (including media libraries), KDE, GNOME, python and perl.
2015-10-12 by Drobbins
OpenSSH 7 Disables DSA Keys By DefaultPlease be aware of this important change to avoid getting locked out of your Funtoo server.
2015-10-07 by Drobbins
Project Unfork StatusHere's an update on Project Unfork, plus other neat things.
2015-10-03 by Drobbins