Difference between pages "Package:Mpv" and "Package:NVIDIA Linux Display Drivers"
(Difference between pages)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 20:24, September 12, 2014
|Source Repository:||Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: NVIDIA accelerated graphics driver
- Install the X.org driver, OpenGL libraries, XvMC libraries, and VDPAU libraries
- Install nvidia-settings with support for GTK+ 2
- Install nvidia-settings with support for GTK+ 3
- PaX patches from the PaX project
- Install additional tools such as nvidia-settings
- Install the Unified Memory kernel module (nvidia-uvm) for sharing memory between CPU and GPU in CUDA programs
RSS/Atom SupportYou can now follow this news feed at http://www.funtoo.org/news/atom.xml .
10 February 2015 by Drobbins
Creating a Friendly Funtoo CultureThis news item details some recent steps that have been taken to help ensure that Funtoo is a friendly and welcoming place for our users.
2 February 2015 by Drobbins
View More News...
CPU FLAGS X86CPU_FLAGS_X86 are being introduced to group together USE flags managing CPU instruction sets.
31 January 2015 by Mgorny