Difference between pages "Package:Open Sound System (OSS)" and "Package:OpenSSL"
(Difference between pages)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 20:25, September 12, 2014
|Source Repository:||No results|
Summary: Full-strength general purpose cryptography library (including SSL and TLS.)
- Support assembly hand optimized crypto functions (i.e. faster run time)
- Disable EC algorithms (as they seem to be patented) -- note: changes the ABI
- Support for Stream Control Transmission Protocol
- Enable support for RFC 3779 (X.509 Extensions for IP Addresses and AS Identifiers)
- Enable the Heartbeat Extension in TLS and DTLS
OpenSSH 7 Disables DSA Keys By DefaultPlease be aware of this important change to avoid getting locked out of your Funtoo server.
2015-10-07 by Drobbins
Project Unfork StatusHere's an update on Project Unfork, plus other neat things.
2015-10-03 by Drobbins
IP Space Migration ContinuesAll Funtoo user containers in the 8.28 IP space will be moving into our new IP space (172.97) over the next few days. If you have DNS set up -- be sure to watch your container and update to the new IP! container.host.funtoo.org DNS will be updated after the move.
2015-08-27 by Drobbins