NVIDIA Linux Display Drivers
Revision as of 20:24, September 12, 2014 by Duncan.britton
|Source Repository:||Repository:Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: NVIDIA accelerated graphics driver
- Install the X.org driver, OpenGL libraries, XvMC libraries, and VDPAU libraries
- Install nvidia-settings with support for GTK+ 2
- Install nvidia-settings with support for GTK+ 3
- PaX patches from the PaX project
- Install additional tools such as nvidia-settings
- Install the Unified Memory kernel module (nvidia-uvm) for sharing memory between CPU and GPU in CUDA programs
Project Unfork StatusHere's an update on Project Unfork, plus other neat things.
2015-10-03 by Drobbins
IP Space Migration ContinuesAll Funtoo user containers in the 8.28 IP space will be moving into our new IP space (172.97) over the next few days. If you have DNS set up -- be sure to watch your container and update to the new IP! container.host.funtoo.org DNS will be updated after the move.
2015-08-27 by Drobbins
Funtoo Hosting IP MoveFuntoo user containers with IPs in the 72.18.x.x range will be gradually migrating to new IP addresses this week. If you have DNS entries for your containers, please be aware that your DNS will need to be updated.
2015-08-11 by Drobbins