Revision as of 20:25, September 12, 2014 by Duncan.britton
|Source Repository:||No results|
Summary: Full-strength general purpose cryptography library (including SSL and TLS.)
- Support assembly hand optimized crypto functions (i.e. faster run time)
- Disable EC algorithms (as they seem to be patented) -- note: changes the ABI
- Support for Stream Control Transmission Protocol
- Enable support for RFC 3779 (X.509 Extensions for IP Addresses and AS Identifiers)
- Enable the Heartbeat Extension in TLS and DTLS
Keychain 2.8.2 ReleasedKeychain 2.8.2, a maintenance and bug fix release, is now available.
2015-11-16 by Drobbins
Unfork Tree is Live!The "unfork" tree is now merged into the main Funtoo Linux tree, and Funtoo Linux is now using shards for core packages, x11 (including media libraries), KDE, GNOME, python and perl.
2015-10-12 by Drobbins