Download Funtoo Linux
Funtoo Linux can be downloaded at the following locations:
To navigate the mirrors above, you'll first need to pick a build of Funtoo Linux to install. We offer:
- This is the recommended build of Funtoo Linux. It is based on Gentoo Linux "unstable/~".
- This build of Funtoo Linux is based on Gentoo Linux stable.
- This build of Funtoo Linux is based on Gentoo Linux "unstable/~" and contains our experimental development changes. Developers and testers only.
Picked one? Great! Open a mirror in a new window, and select the appropriate build directory from the list.
Now that you have navigated to a build directory on the mirrors, it is time to pick an architecture. We support:
- x86-64bit - If you have a modern 64-bit PC-compatible desktop or server, you generally want x86-64bit.
- x86-32bit - If you have an older 32-bit PC-compatible desktop or server, you'll want to use x86-32bit. Also an option for 64-bit x86 systems.
|corei7 / Intel|
|Intel Core i7||This build of Funtoo Linux has been optimized for Nehalem and Sandy Bridge processors, which include the:
|Intel Core i5|
|Intel Core i3|
|Intel Xeon 5500/5600/7500 series|
|core2 / Intel|
|Intel Core 2 Duo||This build of Funtoo Linux has been optimized for Intel Core 2 series processors, which include the Intel Core 2 Solo, Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad and Core 2 Extreme.|
|Intel Core 2 Quad|
|Intel Core 2 Extreme|