Talk:Funtoo Linux Installation
From Funtoo Linux
Revision as of 06:51, 19 May 2011 by Drobbins
Here are the rules for this doc -
- Keep things simple, and reasonably short.
- Explain all steps just enough to provide context, but not enough to interrupt the flow of the document.
- Integrate reasonable defaults into the doc that users can use successfully for their own installs. Don't include millions of "if/then" statements. Make reasonable assumptions.
- Recommend preferred approaches for install
- Don't use this doc to make your own personal recommendations.
- Following this guide should result in a successful installation of Funtoo Linux.
- Optional topics should not clutter the main flow of the document - break them out to their own pages.
- Installing Funtoo can be educational, but the primary goal of this document is to get Funtoo Linux up and running successfully. Educate by providing context and adequate explanation, but do not go on tangents or go into extreme detail. This is not reference documentation.