I am a 23 years old French developer. I am currently working as lead developer for a web start-up called Aladom (home services sector) in Rennes (Brittany, France). I started developing websites at the age of 11, which, bit by bit, led me to programming and GNU/Linux. I moved to Gentoo in 2010 and then Funtoo about three years later, in order to become the master of my computer and not the opposite. I am especially enthusiast about getting rid of features I don't need/use.
I'm glad to help the community by adding and improving documentation in the wiki, as much as I can. I'm also trying to help people facing issues on freenode #funtoo and fix some minor bugs.
- chuse - Portage tool to change USE flags and keep history of changes done
- Sapher-BT - A tiny bug tracker I developed to fit my needs as lead dev at Aladom
- Pi-Flavor - OS from scratch in ARMv6 assembly for Raspberry Pi (sounds cool said like this, but actually it just blinks the ACT LED for now)
- mycfg-vim - My Vim configuration (If you want to get inspired or suggest me some stuff)
- mycfg-awesome - My Awesome WM configuration (If you want to get inspired or suggest me some stuff)
- prettress-sm - The project for which I actually only wrote the README