Revision as of 07:44, February 5, 2015 by Threesixes
|Source Repository:||Repository:Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: BIND - Berkeley Internet Name Domain - Name Server
- Enables dynamic loaded zones, 3rd party extension
- Enable filtering of AAAA records over IPv4
- Enables fixed rrset-order option
- Enables gost OpenSSL engine support
- Enable gssapi support
- Enable JSON statistics channel
- Build and install the nslint util
- Enable response policy rewriting (rpz)
- Use /dev/urandom instead of /dev/random
Perl UpdatesGentoo has bumped perl from 5.20 to 5.22. Be sure to run perl-cleaner --all after the upgrade.
2015-07-25 by Drobbins
ARM RebuildARM systems will use new stage3's that are not compatible with earlier versions.
2015-06-27 by Drobbins
ABI X86 64 and 32Funtoo Linux has new 32-bit compatibility libraries inherited from Gentoo. Learn about them here.
2015-06-18 by Drobbins
BIND is a DNS server.
# emerge net-dns/bind
Local Caching Only Server
# echo "dns_servers="127.0.0.1" >> /etc/conf.d/net
still broken do not use this page yet, under construction