Difference between pages "Template:DisplayBuilds" and "Package:Dovecot"
(Difference between pages)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 08:55, January 25, 2015
|Source Repository:||Repository:Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: An IMAP and POP3 server written with security primarily in mind
- Add cydir storage support
- Add managesieve protocol support
- Add mdbox storage support
- Add sdbox storage support
- Add sieve support
- Add vpopmail support
- Add imap client storage support
- Add pop3 client storage support
- Add lucene full text search (FTS) support using dev-cpp/clucene
- Add support for lzma (de)compression
- Add support for lz4 (de)compression
- Add solr full text search (FTS) support
Perl UpdatesGentoo has bumped perl from 5.20 to 5.22. Be sure to run perl-cleaner --all after the upgrade.
2015-07-25 by Drobbins
ARM RebuildARM systems will use new stage3's that are not compatible with earlier versions.
2015-06-27 by Drobbins
ABI X86 64 and 32Funtoo Linux has new 32-bit compatibility libraries inherited from Gentoo. Learn about them here.
2015-06-18 by Drobbins
Dovecot is an imap & pop3 email server.
# emerge net-mail/dovecot