Difference between revisions of "Package:Blender"
Latest revision as of 09:22, January 25, 2015
|Source Repository:||Repository:Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: 3D Creation/Animation/Publishing System
- Adds Game Engine support to Blender.
- Add support for Collada interchange format through media-libs/opencollada.
- Build cycles renderer (requires media-libs/openimageio and dev-libs/boost).
- Adds DDS textures support to Blender.
- Build the Blender Player. THis requires the Game engine.
- Adds surface fluid simulation to Blender using El'Beem library.
- Build C and Python API documentation directly from the source code.
- This flag add support for RED CODE camera digital format (5K HD images *.r3d) - EXPERIMENTAL.
- Enable features depending on boost.
- Enable Bullet (Physics Engine).
- Enable OpenColorIO color management.
- Enable NDOF input devices (SpaceNavigator and friends).
- Enable OpenImageIO Support
- Enable use of Open Numerical Library
Keychain 2.8.2 ReleasedKeychain 2.8.2, a maintenance and bug fix release, is now available.
2015-11-16 by Drobbins
Unfork Tree is Live!The "unfork" tree is now merged into the main Funtoo Linux tree, and Funtoo Linux is now using shards for core packages, x11 (including media libraries), KDE, GNOME, python and perl.
2015-10-12 by Drobbins
OpenSSH 7 Disables DSA Keys By DefaultPlease be aware of this important change to avoid getting locked out of your Funtoo server.
2015-10-07 by Drobbins