Difference between revisions of "Package:Blender"
Latest revision as of 09:22, January 25, 2015
|Source Repository:||Repository:Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: 3D Creation/Animation/Publishing System
- Adds Game Engine support to Blender.
- Add support for Collada interchange format through media-libs/opencollada.
- Build cycles renderer (requires media-libs/openimageio and dev-libs/boost).
- Adds DDS textures support to Blender.
- Build the Blender Player. THis requires the Game engine.
- Adds surface fluid simulation to Blender using El'Beem library.
- Build C and Python API documentation directly from the source code.
- This flag add support for RED CODE camera digital format (5K HD images *.r3d) - EXPERIMENTAL.
- Enable features depending on boost.
- Enable Bullet (Physics Engine).
- Enable OpenColorIO color management.
- Enable NDOF input devices (SpaceNavigator and friends).
- Enable OpenImageIO Support
- Enable use of Open Numerical Library
Project Unfork StatusHere's an update on Project Unfork, plus other neat things.
2015-10-03 by Drobbins
IP Space Migration ContinuesAll Funtoo user containers in the 8.28 IP space will be moving into our new IP space (172.97) over the next few days. If you have DNS set up -- be sure to watch your container and update to the new IP! container.host.funtoo.org DNS will be updated after the move.
2015-08-27 by Drobbins
Funtoo Hosting IP MoveFuntoo user containers with IPs in the 72.18.x.x range will be gradually migrating to new IP addresses this week. If you have DNS entries for your containers, please be aware that your DNS will need to be updated.
2015-08-11 by Drobbins