Difference between revisions of "Package:Blender"
Latest revision as of 09:22, January 25, 2015
|Source Repository:||Repository:Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: 3D Creation/Animation/Publishing System
- Adds Game Engine support to Blender.
- Add support for Collada interchange format through media-libs/opencollada.
- Build cycles renderer (requires media-libs/openimageio and dev-libs/boost).
- Adds DDS textures support to Blender.
- Build the Blender Player. THis requires the Game engine.
- Adds surface fluid simulation to Blender using El'Beem library.
- Build C and Python API documentation directly from the source code.
- This flag add support for RED CODE camera digital format (5K HD images *.r3d) - EXPERIMENTAL.
- Enable features depending on boost.
- Enable Bullet (Physics Engine).
- Enable OpenColorIO color management.
- Enable NDOF input devices (SpaceNavigator and friends).
- Enable OpenImageIO Support
- Enable use of Open Numerical Library