Difference between pages "Category:Pages with a map rendered by the Maps extension" and "Package:NVIDIA Linux Display Drivers"
(Created page with "__HIDDENCAT__")
(Accelerated nVidia binary drivers)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 02:33, September 30, 2014
|Current Maintainer(s):||Ricardo Bastos|
|Source Repository:||Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: NVIDIA accelerated graphics driver
- Install the X.org driver, OpenGL libraries, XvMC libraries, and VDPAU libraries
- Install nvidia-settings with support for GTK+ 2
- Install nvidia-settings with support for GTK+ 3
- PaX patches from the PaX project
- Install additional tools such as nvidia-settings
- Install the Unified Memory kernel module (nvidia-uvm) for sharing memory between CPU and GPU in CUDA programs
RSS/Atom SupportYou can now follow this news feed at http://www.funtoo.org/news/atom.xml .
Creating a Friendly Funtoo CultureThis news item details some recent steps that have been taken to help ensure that Funtoo is a friendly and welcoming place for our users.
CPU FLAGS X86CPU_FLAGS_X86 are being introduced to group together USE flags managing CPU instruction sets.
NVIDIA Linux Display Drivers
NVidia have proprietary graphics drivers for Linux under binary blob. The alternative open source driver is nouveau.
Pages in category "Pages with a map rendered by the Maps extension"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 273 total.(previous 200) (next 200)