Difference between pages "Category:Pages with a map rendered by the Maps extension" and "Package:NVIDIA Linux Display Drivers"
(Created page with "__HIDDENCAT__")
(Accelerated nVidia binary drivers)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 02:33, September 30, 2014
|Current Maintainer(s):||Ricardo Bastos|
|Source Repository:||Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: NVIDIA accelerated graphics driver
- Install the X.org driver, OpenGL libraries, XvMC libraries, and VDPAU libraries
- Install nvidia-settings with support for GTK+ 2
- Install nvidia-settings with support for GTK+ 3
- PaX patches from the PaX project
- Install additional tools such as nvidia-settings
- Install the Unified Memory kernel module (nvidia-uvm) for sharing memory between CPU and GPU in CUDA programs
Newsletter, Volume 1Discussed: ati-drivers, GitHub integration, Funtoo on ARM, GNOME updates, Organizations, and two new devs.
New Media Mix-insFuntoo Linux now has new media mix-ins. Learn about them and how to use them.
The Many Builds of Funtoo LinuxWe now have lots of different builds of Funtoo Linux for various CPUs, as well as Hardened, Stable and ARM, and a new UI to browse them. Learn more here.
NVIDIA Linux Display Drivers
NVidia have proprietary graphics drivers for Linux under binary blob. The alternative open source driver is nouveau.
Pages in category "Pages with a map rendered by the Maps extension"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 271 total.(previous 200) (next 200)