Difference between pages "Category:Pages with a map rendered by the Maps extension" and "Package:NVIDIA Linux Display Drivers"
(Created page with "__HIDDENCAT__")
(Accelerated nVidia binary drivers)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 02:33, September 30, 2014
|Current Maintainer(s):||Ricardo Bastos|
|Source Repository:||Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: NVIDIA accelerated graphics driver
- Install the X.org driver, OpenGL libraries, XvMC libraries, and VDPAU libraries
- Install nvidia-settings with support for GTK+ 2
- Install nvidia-settings with support for GTK+ 3
- PaX patches from the PaX project
- Install additional tools such as nvidia-settings
- Install the Unified Memory kernel module (nvidia-uvm) for sharing memory between CPU and GPU in CUDA programs
How We're Keeping You At the Center of the Funtoo UniverseRead about recent developments that keep you, our users, at the forefront of our focus as Funtoo moves forward.
New OpenGL management in FuntooFuntoo is switching to an improved system for managing multiple OpenGL providers (Mesa/Xorg, AMD and NVIDIA). The update may involve blockers and file collisions.
Subarch Profiles are coming...Subarch profiles are on their way! Learn more here.
NVIDIA Linux Display Drivers
NVidia have proprietary graphics drivers for Linux under binary blob. The alternative open source driver is nouveau.
Pages in category "Pages with a map rendered by the Maps extension"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 275 total.(previous 200) (next 200)