Welcome to Funtoo Linux! We are in the process of restoring our infrastructure from backup. All wiki content is currently restored and available.
- funtoo-dev mailing list (Google Groups) - primary source for news and info.
- bugs.funtoo.org, our bug tracker, is online and has been upgraded to JIRA 6.
- larrythecow.org, our Gentoo blog aggregation service.
- kernel-seeds.org, resources for building your kernel from scratch.
- git.funtoo.org, our cgit repository browser.
- funtoo-auth, our new authentication server
- forums.funtoo.org (currently offline)
How Do I Get An Account For Wiki/Bugs?
Funtoo is currently beta-testing a new centralized login infrastructure. Contact drobbins in #funtoo on freenode to request an account that will allow you access to our wiki and bug tracker.
Old wiki accounts have not been migrated to this wiki, so you will need a new account to perform wiki edits. Old bug tracker accounts were migrated to the new bug tracker, so those continue to work, but consider getting a new-style unified account that will work on both wiki and bug tracker.
Funtoo currently offers discount Funtoo Linux virtual server containers to supporters:
- $10/mo : 3GB RAM, 4 CPU threads, 50GB disk
- $15/mo : 6GB RAM, 8 CPU threads, 100GB disk
- $30/mo : 12GB RAM, 12 CPU threads, 200GB disk
- $45/mo : 48GB RAM, 24 CPU threads, 300GB disk
Each container gives you root access to your own Funtoo Linux server, uses fast SSD storage, includes one static IPv4 address as well as IRC and email support. To sign up, first set up a regular monthly support payment, below. Then email me (drobbins at funtoo.org) with your desired hostname (something.host.funtoo.org) and an SSH public key that you will use to log in to the container.
Support Our Work
We encourage all Funtoo Linux users to support our project via a comfortable recurring monthly support payment. Support at levels $10/mo and above grant you the ability to utilize Funtoo Containers. Subscribe by selecting a monthly amount below, and this click Subscribe:
Via Credit Card