Revision as of 08:38, January 25, 2015 by Threesixes
|Source Repository:||Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: An IMAP and POP3 server written with security primarily in mind
- Add cydir storage support
- Add managesieve protocol support
- Add mdbox storage support
- Add sdbox storage support
- Add sieve support
- Add vpopmail support
- Add imap client storage support
- Add pop3 client storage support
- Add lucene full text search (FTS) support using dev-cpp/clucene
- Add support for lzma (de)compression
- Add support for lz4 (de)compression
- Add solr full text search (FTS) support
Newsletter, Volume 1Discussed: ati-drivers, GitHub integration, Funtoo on ARM, GNOME updates, Organizations, and two new devs.
27 January 2015 by Drobbins
New Media Mix-insFuntoo Linux now has new media mix-ins. Learn about them and how to use them.
11 January 2015 by Drobbins
View More News...
The Many Builds of Funtoo LinuxWe now have lots of different builds of Funtoo Linux for various CPUs, as well as Hardened, Stable and ARM, and a new UI to browse them. Learn more here.
25 December 2014 by Drobbins