Difference between revisions of "Package:Bind"
m (more details)
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
Latest revision as of 10:53, May 11, 2015
|Source Repository:||Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: BIND - Berkeley Internet Name Domain - Name Server
- Enables dynamic loaded zones, 3rd party extension
- Enable filtering of AAAA records over IPv4
- Enables fixed rrset-order option
- Enables gost OpenSSL engine support
- Enable gssapi support
- Enable JSON statistics channel
- Build and install the nslint util
- Enable response policy rewriting (rpz)
- Response Rate Limiting (RRL) - Experimental
- Enables ldap-sdb backend
- Use /dev/urandom instead of /dev/random
Pre-built kernels!Funtoo stage3's are now starting to offer pre-built kernels for ease of install. read more....
12 May 2015 by Drobbins
Better Experiences: Ego and VimInfo on Funtoo's new personality tool called 'ego', and user-focused updates to vim's defaults.
27 April 2015 by Drobbins
View More News...
How We're Keeping You At the Center of the Funtoo UniverseRead about recent developments that keep you, our users, at the forefront of our focus as Funtoo moves forward.
10 April 2015 by Drobbins
BIND is a DNS server.
# emerge net-dns/bind
Local Caching Only Server
# echo "dns_servers="127.0.0.1" >> /etc/conf.d/net
# rc-update add named default # rc