Revision as of 13:42, February 5, 2015 by Threesixes
|Source Repository:||Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: BIND - Berkeley Internet Name Domain - Name Server
- Enables dynamic loaded zones, 3rd party extension
- Enable filtering of AAAA records over IPv4
- Enables fixed rrset-order option
- Enables gost OpenSSL engine support
- Enable gssapi support
- Enable JSON statistics channel
- Build and install the nslint util
- Enable response policy rewriting (rpz)
- Response Rate Limiting (RRL) - Experimental
- Enables ldap-sdb backend
- Use /dev/urandom instead of /dev/random
How We're Keeping You At the Center of the Funtoo UniverseRead about recent developments that keep you, our users, at the forefront of our focus as Funtoo moves forward.
10 April 2015 by Drobbins
New OpenGL management in FuntooFuntoo is switching to an improved system for managing multiple OpenGL providers (Mesa/Xorg, AMD and NVIDIA). The update may involve blockers and file collisions.
30 March 2015 by Mgorny
View More News...
Subarch Profiles are coming...Subarch profiles are on their way! Learn more here.
29 March 2015 by Drobbins
BIND is a DNS server.
# emerge net-dns/bind
Local Caching Only Server
# echo "dns_servers="127.0.0.1" >> /etc/conf.d/net
# rc-update add named default # rc