Jump to navigation Jump to search
Corenetwork 1.7.0_beta1 is a beta release which was released on 15 April 2022.
- WireGuard support. The
/etc/netif.d/wireguardscript has been added, which is designed to automatically use
wg-quickto bring up the identically-named interface defined in
/etc/wireguard/ifname.conf. To use this template, simply set
conf.dfile. All other configuration comes from the WireGuard configuration file.
- Dynamic Bridge Support
- Network interfaces can now "opt-in" to a bridge using the
bridge=option, rather than being added by the bridge as a slave.
- Support for
dhclient, part of the
net-misc/dhcppackage, has been added. Use
DHCLIENT_OPTS=as needed to set any custom options.
- Support for
pppdis now available via
- SR-IOV support
- Support for SR-IOV virtual network interfaces has been added, and can be enabled via
mac_replacecan be used to specify a replacement MAC address.
virtfncan be used to set the virtual function.
- Raw Interfaces for Slaves
- It is now possible to specify a raw interface in the
slaves=option for a bridge. If you use this new feature, it's assumed that this interface is already ready to be used and in an "UP" state. To use this feature, simply specify the interface name without a "
netif." prefix in
- dhcpcd fixes
- Robustness fixes for
- Interface name handling
- Minor consistency fixes have been made for interface name handling.
- Robustness improvements. Add "config" interface
confoption. Now we can use config option of interface conf file to specify wpa_supplicant config name. E.g. for
config=another.confwpa_supplicant config will be
- lego12239, Oleg Nemanov
- pppd template, macvtap template, macvtap template, macvlan template, tunnel template, dhcpcd fixes, wpa_supplicant improvements, dynamic bridge support.
- geaaru, Daniele Rondina
- dhclient template
- kcodyjr, Kevin Kody
- Initial SR-IOV virtual interface support
- drobbins, Daniel Robbins