* If you'd like a good old-fashioned book, [http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/sed2/ O'Reilly's sed & awk, 2nd Edition] is a wonderful choice.
* Be sure to check out the [http://www.faqs.org/faqs/computer-lang/awk/faq/ comp.lang.awk FAQ]. It also contains lots of additional awk links.
* Patrick Hartigan's [http://sparky.rice.edu/~hartigan/awk.html awk tutorial] is packed with handy awk scripts.
* [http://www.tasoft.com/tawk.html Thompson's TAWK Compiler] compiles awk scripts into fast binary executables. Versions are available for Windows, OS/2, DOS, and UNIX.
* [http://www.gnu.org/software/gawk/manual/gawk.html The GNU Awk User's Guide] is available for online reference.
[[ Category:Linux Core Concepts ]]