- Real name
- Birth date
- US / Colorado / Boulder
History using Linux
- Sept 2002 started with Redhat 7.2,
- November 2002 to ~ April 2003 a variety of: Win XP, Redhat 8, Mandriva, Redhat 9
- May 2003, A friend in the dorms, introduced me to a very well documented project named gentoo. Though I never did get my emu10k1 working fully, I really liked gentoo, and stuck with it.
- Sometime in 2008, I got totally frustrated with trying to install gentoo onto a new machine over stupid dependencies. Via tons of googling, I ran into Funtoo, which felt like early gentoo. It installed nicely the first try, and have stuck with it since.
- Since then, I have installed funtoo onto about 7 machines.
History on Funtoo
Collaboration on Open Source projects
- My wife says I spend too much time with a terminal.... She sometimes makes references about being a terminal widow.
- Im not really involved in any open source projects
- I am willing to help people with lots of odd problems on #funtoo. Often Ive done the same thing
- Github stuffs : https://github.com/flyer-explorer
About real life
I love photography, hanging out, and play with my girls (wife and kid)