Jump to navigation Jump to search
& Requested Document Updates
- persistent irc backend daemon/service for hexchat to connect to, i guess "attach."
- No results
- reverse dependency resolution... not once emerge pkg --tree is said or equery depends pkg on the entire wiki?
- more email stuff....
- dkim/spf dns configurations probably under bind, not sure if dnsmasq supports that stuff.....
- auto logins (for startx, lxdm, and others if they're possible)
- entropy stuff no.1 benchmarking
rngtest, need a test command to benchmark bits per second generated ensure production grade viability.
- more entropy stuff cryptographically secure & otherwise. (csrng, timer_entropyd (seems broken), clrngd (crashes does nothing), video-entropyd (slow to generate), haveged (seems like a good answer) hardware sources of entropy onerng, truerng... we need to be able to slam out tons of secure ssh keys/gpg keys/ssl keys quickly with confidence.
- we need plc stuff
- we need cad/cam/cnc stuff, g code generation
stuff drobbins requests
- This page contains good content that should be integrated into the wiki: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-coreutils/2008-06/msg00039.html