|Source Repository:||Funtoo Overlay|
Summary: GNU Ubiquitous Intelligent Language for Extensions.
- Include garbage collector freelist debugging code
- Include malloc debugging code
- Enable deprecated features
- (implied by deprecated) enable merely discouraged features
- Include networking interfaces
- Include regular expression interfaces
Newsletter, Volume 1Discussed: ati-drivers, GitHub integration, Funtoo on ARM, GNOME updates, Organizations, and two new devs.
27 January 2015 by Drobbins
New Media Mix-insFuntoo Linux now has new media mix-ins. Learn about them and how to use them.
11 January 2015 by Drobbins
View More News...
The Many Builds of Funtoo LinuxWe now have lots of different builds of Funtoo Linux for various CPUs, as well as Hardened, Stable and ARM, and a new UI to browse them. Learn more here.
25 December 2014 by Drobbins