|Source Repository:||No results|
Summary: LMMS is a cross-platform software for music production.
- Enables GIG player plugin.
- Enables Fluidsynth MIDI software synthesis plugin.
- Enalbes libsoundio support.
- Enables STK Mallet plugin.
- Enables the VeSTige plugin to run VST plugins through Wine.
New Squeezelite EbuildSqueezelite streams audio from Logitech Media Server, supporting FLAC, MP3, and hi-res DSD (SACD) formats.
New Raspberry Pi and ODROID buildsWe now have builds that are optimized for various Raspberry Pi and ODROID systems.
LMMS is a free cross-platform software which allows you to produce music with your computer. This covers creating melodies and beats, synthesizing and mixing sounds and arranging samples. LMMS comes with many ready-to-use instrument and effect plugins, presets and samples. In Linux it has support for SoundFont2, VST(i) (through the use of Wine), LADSPA, GUS Patches, and MIDI.