|Source Repository:||No results|
Summary: LMMS is a cross-platform software for music production.
- Enables GIG player plugin.
- Enables Fluidsynth MIDI software synthesis plugin.
- Enalbes libsoundio support.
- Enables STK Mallet plugin.
- Enables the VeSTige plugin to run VST plugins through Wine.
New Ports-2017 tree and KitsFuntoo has a new ports-2017 tree, and introducing kits! (BETA)
LMMS is a free cross-platform software which allows you to produce music with your computer. This covers creating melodies and beats, synthesizing and mixing sounds and arranging samples. LMMS comes with many ready-to-use instrument and effect plugins, presets and samples. In Linux it has support for SoundFont2, VST(i) (through the use of Wine), LADSPA, GUS Patches, and MIDI.