Summary: This is the core part of 389 Directory Server -- technically, all you need for an LDAP deployment, although many will want to install 389-ds-admin for the graphical management capabilities, too.
- Enable pam-passthru plugin - for simple and fast system services used in ldap
- Enable dna (distributed numeric assignment ) plugin - to automatically assign unique uid numbers to new user entries as they are created.
- Enable presence plugin - non-stabdart syntax validation
- Enable bitwise plugin - supported data in raw/bitwise format
- Enable auto bind over unix domain socket (LDAPI) support
- Enable auto bind with auto dn suffix over unix domain socket (LDAPI) support
- Enable LDAP over unix domain socket (LDAPI) support