Revision as of 21:49, June 27, 2014 by Drobbins
|Source Repository:||Gentoo Portage Tree|
Summary: Chromium is the Open Source Web browser that serves as the foundation for Google Chrome.
- Enable support for high-resolution screens (high dots per inch)
- Disable optimized assembly code that is not PIC friendly
- Enable proprietary codecs like H.264, MP3
- Use bundled tcmalloc instead of system malloc
- Support the Widevine DRM module from www-plugins/chrome-binary-plugins
Pre-built kernels!Funtoo stage3's are now starting to offer pre-built kernels for ease of install. read more....
12 May 2015 by Drobbins
Better Experiences: Ego and VimInfo on Funtoo's new personality tool called 'ego', and user-focused updates to vim's defaults.
27 April 2015 by Drobbins
View More News...
How We're Keeping You At the Center of the Funtoo UniverseRead about recent developments that keep you, our users, at the forefront of our focus as Funtoo moves forward.
10 April 2015 by Drobbins