- reverse dependency resolution... not once emerge pkg --tree is said or equery depends pkg on the entire wiki?
- dkim/spf dns configurations probably under bind, not sure if dnsmasq supports that stuff.....
- auto logins (for startx, lxdm, and others if they're possible) to make simple kiosk machines easily.
- entropy stuff no.1 benchmarking
rngtest, need a test command to benchmark bits per second generated ensure production grade viability.
- more entropy stuff cryptographically secure & otherwise. (csrng, timer_entropyd (seems broken), clrngd (crashes does nothing), video-entropyd (slow to generate), haveged (seems like a good answer) hardware sources of entropy onerng, truerng... we need to be able to slam out tons of secure ssh keys/gpg keys/ssl keys quickly with confidence. csprng on google code appears to be a good system... https://code.google.com/p/csrng/ it supports alternate rng sources and even hotbits. i got etam's fortuna daemon running well, and setup csprng to accept entropy from fortuna, however these 2 need ebuilds and a bit of polish.
- specto / rss, but probably just specto... we need a system to monitor upstream sources to know when to rev-bump ebuilds....
- MTP cellphone file transfer stuff. The gentoo page on the subject is a mess https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/MTP thunar + thunar-volman + libmtp + gvfs mtp use flag doesn't result in auto mounting for my wonderful new phone. the page doesn't suggest a super lean method, nor have a automagic just works walk through.