安裝教學 : 介紹
|Install Guide, Chapter 0||Next >|
If you've had previous experience installing Gentoo Linux then a lot of steps will be familiar, but you should still read through as there are a few differences. If you're new to installing a Gentoo-based Linux, or new to Linux entirely -- welcome! We have attempted to make these installation instructions understandable to new users as well.
This is a basic overview of the Funtoo Linux installation process. Note that if you are using the section-by-section documentation, the links below won't work. Instead, use the "Next" link above to proceed to each successive section. Click here to view the entire Install Guide on a single page, suitable for printing.
- Download and boot the live CD of your choice.
- Prepare your disk.
- Create and mount filesystems.
- Install the Funtoo stage tarball of your choice.
- Chroot into your new system.
- Download the Portage tree.
- Configure your system and network.
- Install a kernel.
- Install a bootloader.
- Complete final steps.
- Reboot and enjoy.